HomeInn the News
"Our success can only be measured by the personnel who run the properties, who sell the meeting space, who make up the beds, who make sure the breakfast buffet stays hot, and who make sure the heat runs in the winter and the air-conditioning in the summer. It's our Linchris Family, all of you, at our many properties up and down the East Coast and at our corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MA, who are the rock-steady foundation which we have built this company on for over 31 years. And that foundation has always been unwavering"
- Chris Gistis
- Chris Gistis
- Director of Sales, Greg Nawrocki, nominated by South Coast Today as a Star of the Hospitality Industry
- The Wall Street Journal features Hotel Providence in "Why You Should Visit Providence"
- Holiday Inn Near the Univ. of MI is listed as a Top luxury hotel in Ann Arbor according to Green Vacation Deals
- DoubleTree Andover MA and Holiday Express Springfield VT both earned the 2019 AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping Award
- Hilton Memphis is sold to Linchris Hotel Corporation
- Ashworth's Breakers Restaurant listed in the article: Incredible Restaurants Hiding Inside New Hampshire Hotels
- 10 Unique Hotel Check Ins That Will Make You Want To Book A Room Right Now, Hotel Providence, Essence
- Pleasant View Inn, Yankee Magazine's Editors' Choice for Best Family Lodging for the Travel Guide to New England edition
- Best Western Rutland earns Best of Business Award
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd receives IHG's Quality of Excellence Award
- Ashworth by the Sea Now Open Year-Round
- Hotel Tybee receives the HSMAI Gold Adrian Award- Digital Marketing, Integrated Campaign for Consumers, for their Flip.To promotion
- Hotel Providence, RI wins AAA Four Diamond Award for the 11th year in a row
- Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie is featured in The Suburban as a great stopover when visiting NYC
- Comfort Inn St. Johnsbury is awarded the Choice Hotels Gold Award for ranking in the top 10%
Pleasant View Inn is featured in Newsday: 25 weekend getaways every New Yorker should take.
- Billy Lynch Named 2014 Linchris, Employee of the Year
- Linchris Hanover office expands. New growth means new space. Linchris recently purchased and renovated the adjacent building and has now doubled in size in order to better handle the company's steady flow of property transactions.
- Eric Francis Whall, at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth receives Hilton's highest individual recognition award, The Spirit of the Garden Award
- DoubleTree Wilmington holds a Grand Reopening Celebration after a $5 million "reinvention"
- Linchris announces the acquisition of Hotel 1620, formerly the Radisson Plymouth
- Hilton Scranton is named University of Scranton Lead Athletics Sponsor
- Lacey Woodrow, Catering Sales Manager at Hilton Scranton is featured in PA Meetings and Events Magazine
- Golden Eagle Resort donates furniture to the Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity
- Four Points by Sheraton Eastham-Cape Cod and Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie are mentioned in a recent Sandbox World article by Travel Blogger, Mike Cohen
- Linchris purchases Hotel Providence
- Hotel Tybee is awarded "Tybee's Best Hotel" by Discover Tybee Island
- Hilton Scranton & Conference Center is recognized with the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Brand Award of Excellence.
- Fairbanks Inn is named Editors' Choice, Best of New England Travel 2014 by Yankee Magazine
- Linchris Acquires Ocean Plaza Beach Resort and Holiday Inn Daytona LPGA Boulevard